Patients and visitors should use the main entrance when coming to the hospital. Visitor parking is located to the left when entering the hospital complex via the main driveway. (This is the driveway that is closest to Penn Township Park.) The smaller parking lot in front of the hospital is reserved for those needing accessible parking and patients arriving for outpatient surgery.
Patients visiting physicians in the Medical Office Building attached to the hospital should enter through the physician offices driveway. (This is the first one if you’re coming from Oxford and the last entrance if you’re coming from West Grove.) There are two entrances to the building. One is on the west side of the building, which has automatic doors and a patient drop-off area. The second is in the back of the building.
Arrive on time
Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment.
Remember to bring
- All current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- Referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- A payment method for deductibles and co-payments (financing is also available)
- Your advance directive, if you have one
All patients are admitted to Jennersville Hospital without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.