Prenatal Classes at Reading Hospital
- Maternity Tea
- Becoming a Big Brother/Big Sister
- Breastfeeding and Working
- Infant CPR
- Birthing Class (Saturday)
Breastfeeding Support at Reading Hospital
The lactation consultants at Beginnings Maternity Center at Reading Hospital are health care professionals who are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced in lactation (breastfeeding). Our lactation and breastfeeding support team provides education, assistance, and support to breastfeeding women seven days a week.
Classes and Support at Phoenixville Hospital
Phoenixville Hospital offers consultation to expecting families starting the day you know you're pregnant. Our goal is to help empower you to make the best decisions for you and your family.
- Provide a personal tour of our Women’s Health Pavilion
- Prepare you for what to expect—from pregnancy through your hospital stay and beyond—to help you gain confidence with parenting skills
- Offer pre-natal classes and post-partum support groups
- Provide helpful resources and articles
- Provide access to lactation counselors