Police & Fire fighter Vaccine Administration
Tower Health has developed the following process to support administration of COVID-19 vaccine to police and fire fighters. This is consistent with the Pennsylvania Department of Health’s guidance to prioritize essential personnel as described in the PA DOH Interim COVID-19 Vaccination Plan. Other essential workers should continue to check this website for additional information as it becomes available.
Tower Health now offers first-come, first-serve appointment scheduling of vaccine administration to police and fire fighters through this page. It is vital that you know and follow the steps and information below:
- You must have an active MyTowerHealth account to schedule a vaccine appointment at Tower Health. If you do not have a MyTowerHealth account, activate one today through this page.
- Vaccines are distributed by appointment only.
- No walk-ins are accepted. No exceptions will be made.
- Appointments cannot be made by phone.
- If no appointments are available in the schedule, it means that our current supply of vaccine has been distributed or available appointments have been scheduled. Continue to check for additional available appointments.
- At the time of vaccination, you will be asked to provide appropriate identification of your eligibility to be vaccinated as a police officer or fire fighter.
- Successful vaccination requires two doses. Your follow up shot will be scheduled when you receive your first shot.
- There is no cost to you for receiving the vaccine.
- Even after vaccination, you should continue to wear a mask in public, avoid large crowds if possible, and wash your hands frequently.