To get your Epic Haiku or Canto application setup to access Tower Health:
1. Install the appropriate application.
- Haiku is the application meant for phones and is available on either iOS or Android platforms.
- Canto is the tablet application that is, at this time, available only on the iOS/iPad platform.
- Rover is the application geared towards nursing and other inpatient workflows.
2. After loading the configuration, login with your current Epic username and password. If your device was previously whitelisted, you should be able to login now. If you receive a message stating that your device is not authorized, please call the Service Desk at 484-628-8151, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to have your device whitelisted.
If emailing, please include your full name and a contact number in the body of the email. An analyst will whitelist your device and get back to you.