We assist in streamlining the regulatory, contractual, and financial aspects of conducting research, as well as providing operational support for the conduct of research project.
The Clinical Trials Office (CTO) at Reading Hospital is a centralized unit that provides support for clinical research by providing space, personnel, tools and services for the administration, education, and operation of clinical studies. The CTO supports commercial sponsors, non-commercial sponsors, investigator-initiated projects and engages in supporting grant opportunities.
Our Principal Investigators (PI) and Sub-Investigators offer patients opportunities to participate in studies on investigational medicines, devices, procedures, and therapies. We work across disciplines to help researchers conduct innovative trials that will advance the art and science of medicine for future generations.
The CTO offers support to Principal Investigators and their teams to assist in streamlining the regulatory, contractual, and financial aspects of conducting research, as well as providing operational support for the conduct of research project. Staff are trained, experienced, and certified in conducting clinical trials.
Clinical Trials Office Services
- Centralized clinical trial management
- Extensive experience in pharmaceutical and medical device trials
- Diverse inpatient and outpatient populations
- Expert oversight of clinical trial conduct
- Professional, experienced clinical research coordinators
- Physician investigators in most therapeutic areas or specialties
- Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
- Electronic regulatory document platform
- Subject recruitment and screening
- Strict compliance with FDA and good clinical practice standards
- Complete financial and administrative management
- Prompt review and execution of contracts
- Dedicated, experienced research pharmacists
- Formal standard operating procedures (SOP) and research policies accessible via a web-based application
Clinical Trials Office Staff
- Director of Clinical Research
- System Director of Research Administration
- Operations Manager
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network Liaison
- Clinical Research Financial Coordinator
- Clinical Research Technician/ Regulatory Coordinator