We specialize in your good health.
When it comes to staying healthy, you want a doctor you can depend on. Our primary care doctors specialize in keeping you and your family well — from preventive checkups and screenings to expert care for routine illnesses and chronic conditions. We offer trusted, personalized care for people of all ages at convenient locations throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Choose Your Primary Care Specialist
Your primary care doctor is a trusted partner who helps you stay healthy. We get to know your health history, provide routine checkups and screenings, and take care of you when you need extra attention. You see them for a cold or the flu, minor injuries, or ongoing care for diabetes or high blood pressure. If you need to see a specialist, we help coordinate your care.
Primary care doctors work with people of all ages — from newborns to seniors. We provide preventive care, diagnose, and treat a full range of health conditions, but they specialize in different areas. Choose what’s right for you and your family:
- Family medicine. Family medicine doctors treat people of all ages, from infants to seniors. That means your entire family can see the same doctor.
- Adult primary care (internal medicine). Internal medicine doctors care for adults, including managing chronic illnesses such as high blood pressure, arthritis, or diabetes.
- Pediatric primary care. Pediatricians see children of all ages, from newborn to teens. We provide gentle, kid-friendly care for children and keep parents well-informed.
- Adolescent medicine. Our young adult specialists offer expert care and guidance to meet teens’ unique needs as they transition into adulthood.
- Senior care. Our geriatric specialists specialize in caring for older adults and helping seniors stay healthy, independent, and feeling their best.
How We Help You Stay Healthy
We’re not just here for you when you don’t feel well. We’re here to help you prevent illness and keep you healthy. We offer checkups and preventive tests — such as immunizations and cancer screenings, can coordinate care and connect you with specialists if needed, and recommend steps to protect your health, like flu shots. Your doctor gets to know you and gives you personal guidance about health screenings, diet, exercise, lifestyle habits, and more. We focus on your total health and well-being — body, mind, and spirit.
Additional Primary Care Services
We understand finding time to see your doctor can be challenging, so we make it easy to get the care you and your family need. Some of our primary care doctors have advanced training in:
- Sports medicine. Get care for pulled muscles, sprains, and other sports injuries from doctors who specialize in working with athletes.
- Gynecology and well-woman care. We offer routine checkups and well-woman exams — including mammograms and Pap tests — for women of all ages.
- Obstetrics. Receive personal attention and comprehensive care and guidance before, during, and after childbirth.