Medical Staff Office Resources
On this site you will learn:
- How to verify a hospital affiliation
- Who to contact to request an application for Medical Staff Membership
- Medical Staff Office contact information
- Credentials Verification Office (CVO) contact information
Hospital Affiliation Verification
- Tower Health’s Credentials Verification Office (CVO) maintains the central depository database of practitioners who are credentialed at any Tower Health Acute Care Facility. We are happy to offer an Online Verification webpage for use by other hospitals, healthcare organizations and credentialing agents.
- Complete the online form, select the appropriate Tower Health facility from the dropdown, then print out the Appointment Letter and the Released Privilege list.
If the search returns no results, please contact the Medical Staff Office of the specific facility you are trying to verify.
Medical Staff Offices
Please call each hospital directly if you want to apply for membership, inquire about privileges or verify a hospital affiliation not available online.
|Chestnut Hill Hospital||215-248-8429|
|St. Christopher's Hospital for Children||215-427-3725|
|Tower Behavioral Health (Acadia)||484-628-9063|