What to Bring To Your Visit
- List of your current medicines
- Medical records/history of prior treatments
- X-Ray films/CDs
- Referral if required by your insurance plan (call your primary care physician)
- Drivers license or picture ID
- Insurance card
- A payment method: cash, check, or credit card (for copays, deductibles, or outstanding balance)
Hand Care Resources
Hand injuries are one of the most common injuries and conditions affecting the hand and wrist can be painful. Read about hand care information and resources from national organizations.
Tower Health accepts most major insurance providers and we are contracted in-network with most major health insurance and managed care programs. Learn more.