A pharmacy team dedicated to pediatric drug therapy.
Kids need different care than adults, and that includes their medicine dosages. Our pharmacy team is dedicated to the specialized drug therapy needs of children. We work side-by-side with your child’s pediatrician or specialists to make sure medication is given in the right amounts and at the right times.
Convenient, reliable pharmacy services.
When your child needs medicine to get well, we make sure that it is as effective as possible. As part of your child’s care team, our pediatric pharmacists ensure your child’s drug therapy is given:
- At the right time
- In the right amount
- In the right way
Your child’s safety is our top priority. And since medicines affect children differently than adults, we always inform you about dosage, drug interactions, and potential side effects.
Comprehensive Pediatric Pharmacy Services
From filling prescriptions for antibiotics to consulting with care teams on the most complex illnesses, our pharmacy team offers a full range of services for children in the hospital or who are being discharged. We provide:
- Counseling for patients, parents, and caregivers about medication management.
- Dose optimization for antibiotics.
- Education about how medicine should be administered at home.
- Flavoring to make medications more kid-friendly.
- Insurance coordination, with the help of your child’s social worker or care coordinator.
- Nutritional support plans, formed with your child’s doctor and dietitian.
- Retail pharmacy services for over-the-counter and specialty compounded medicine.