Urology is concerned with conditions of the urinary tract, which includes the organs that produce, store, and remove urine from the body. In men, it also addresses reproductive system concerns. Our physicians who specialize in urology, called urologists, specialize in treating difficult conditions that may be affecting the functions within your urinary tract and the surrounding glands.
Who we treat?
- Men of all ages
- Women of all ages
- Children and adolescents
We offer various treatment options and work to alleviate painful symptoms immediately.
- Cancers of the bladder, kidneys, and adrenal glands
- Interstitial cystitis, also called painful bladder syndrome
- Kidney diseases
- Kidney stones
- Overactive bladder
- Urinary tract infections, or UTIs
- Urinary incontinence
We offer minimally invasive procedures, such as the advanced robotic-assisted prostatectomy, which is the fastest growing treatment for prostate cancer.
Additional treatment services offered for men include:
- Cancers of the penis, testicles, and prostate glands
- Prostate gland enlargement
- Erectile dysfunction, or trouble getting or keeping an erection
- Prostatitis, which is inflammation of the prostate gland
- Varicoceles, or enlarged veins in the scrotum