Chestnut Hill Hospital's Family Practice Residency Program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) and accepts applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). All interested applicants must submit their completed application via ERAS by December 31. Information regarding ERAS and how to apply using this process can be obtained from your medical school (or ECFMG in the case of non-LCME graduates).
Completed applications for a PGY-1 position
Consist of the following:
- ERAS common application form
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Graduated from medical school within the past five years or less
- Three (3) letters of recommendation written within the past 18 months.
- A personal statement explaining your interest in our program and in Family Practice.
- Copies of USMLE I and, if applicable, USMLE II board scores. We have no minimum score or number of attempts requirements. Must pass USMLE II before Match.
- Current ECFMG certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- We do not sponsor visas.
For more information, please contact:
Cindy Rowe, Coordinator Resident/Student Education
Chestnut Hill Hospital
Family Practice Residency Program
8815 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118