At Brandywine Hospital, your safety and comfort in our facility and with our staff is very important. Here you'll find a few pages about our promise of privacy and patients' rights, as well as a chance for you to tell us more about how we did on your last visit.
Your well-being is our top priority.
Our patient rooms feature Wi-Fi, private bathrooms and ample space for visitors, and our patient experience comes with a few expectations. Learn more about what to expect about your stay in our hospital.
Notice of Program Accessibility
Brandywine Hospital and all of its programs and activities are accessible to and usable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments.
Access features include:
- Designated and convenient disability parking in the hospital parking lot.
- Designated accessibility cross walks, curb cuts and/or ramps between roads, parking areas and buildings.
- Level access to all elevators at all floors.
- Accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, waiting areas, nutrient areas and patient care areas.
- A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, blind or with other sensory impairments. There is no additional charge for such aids. Some of these aids include:
- A twenty-four hour (24) telecommunications operator TTYITDD: 1-800-654-5988 who can connect the caller to all extensions within the facility and/or portable units for use by persons who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired.
- Assistant devices for persons with impaired manual skills.
If you require any of the aids listed above, please notify the receptionist or your nurse.