Next to our patients, our patients’ friends and family members are the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits—on both sides of the hospital bed. That’s why we encourage visitors to come see us, sit, and stay awhile. It’s a healthy experience for everyone.
General Visiting Hours
Our current policies may have changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. See the latest updates to our Visitation Restrictions.
|Hospital (2 South, 3 South, 4 South, and 5 South)||Daily, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Intensive Care Unit||Open to visitors|
|Senior Behavioral Health||Monday through Friday, 12 to 1:30 p.m. and 5 to 6:30 p.m.|
|Weekends and Holidays||2 to 6:30 p.m.|
We welcome patients’ friends and family to our facility, and believe that having loved ones nearby lifts spirits, brightens moods and improves healing. However, for everyone’s safety, there are a few things to consider when coming by to say hello.
All visitors should be in good health for the protection of our patients.
- Visitors are restricted to two per patient.
- Children under 14 are not encouraged to visit.
- Please do not leave children unattended in the lobby, waiting rooms, or any other area of the hospital.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you’ve got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Chestnut Hill Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Please do not bring patients food or candies unless the attending doctor gives permission.
- Please be aware that visitors may be limited at the request of the patient or the nursing staff.
Family and friends may use the following waiting areas: Visitors Lobby (First Floor); or in the new building, ED (Ground Floor), ICU (First Floor), or Surgery (Second Floor).
Visitors may stop at the Information Desk, just inside the main entrance in front of the hospital, to obtain directions to your room. For your visitor’s convenience, a courtesy phone is available at the Information Desk. It can be used to dial your room or other areas within the hospital.