Our Breast Health Services
- Screening and diagnostic imaging
- 3D mammography
- Breast ultrasound
- Minimally invasive breast biopsy using ultrasound and stereotactic guidance
- Genetic testing
- Second-opinion consultations
- Cancer program resources
For information on other Women’s Center services, call 215-248-6102.
Why Choose Chestnut Hill Women's Center?
Board-certified breast surgeon
- Nurse coordinator to assist with all phases of care
- Timely evaluation and treatment of breast problems
Imaging Service Accreditations
Our mammography program is accredited by the American College of Radiology. All of our personnel and facilities are certified by the Food and Drug Administration under the Mammography Quality Standards Act. The majority of our mammography technologists have also obtained advanced level certification in mammography from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
To make an appointment for a mammogram, ultrasound, or DEXA scan, call Chestnut Hill Women's Center at 215-248-8400.