Families throughout southeastern Pennsylvania trust us to treat many forms of cancer — from the most common to the most aggressive and rare. You too can trust our highly skilled, compassionate cancer care.
Accurate diagnoses and advanced treatments delivered with compassionate care.
No matter what type of cancer you have, you will receive the most advanced treatments for the conditions we diagnose. You’ll work with a team that approaches cancer from every angle to create a plan for you that includes leading-edge treatments and individualized care.
Comprehensive Cancer Care
At Tower Health, our approach to cancer treatment takes into account the whole person, every aspect of health and well-being. We treat cancer using promising, evidence-based approaches, including MRI-guided radiation therapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and more. Whether you’re fighting aggressive cancer, looking for the right clinical trial, or seeking medical support for a precious family member, we’re here for you.
Our team brings in-depth experience to diagnose and treat a wide range of cancers.
- Blood cancers. We treat Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, leukemia, multiple myeloma, and myeloproliferative disease, which is sometimes related to blood cancer.
- Brain and spinal cord cancers. These types of tumors include primary and metastatic brain cancers as well as benign and cancerous tumors.
- Breast cancers. Treatment is available to women and men who are diagnosed with ductal carcinoma, invasive cancer, inflammatory and medullary, among others.
- Digestive cancers. We offer care for cancers of the gastrointestinal tract, including colon, rectal, anal, liver, pancreatic, bile duct, and stomach.
- Gynecologic cancers. Our board-certified oncologists have specialized knowledge to treat women’s cancer. These cancers include cervical, ovarian, uterine, and vulvar.
- Endocrine and thyroid cancers. You will find care for primary types of thyroid cancer: differentiated, medullary, and anaplastic.
- Head and neck cancers. We treat lip and oral cavity cancer, laryngeal, salivary gland, sinus, and others.
- Lung, chest, and esophageal cancers. Based on the type of cancer you have, we offer a custom care plan with a range of treatment options.
- Pediatric cancers. Our compassionate team offers complete cancer care for children, including treatments for brain cancer, sarcomas, blood cancers, and more.
- Sarcomas. There are more than 50 different types of soft tissue sarcomas, and some are quite rare. These cancers include Kaposi sarcoma, epithelioid sarcomas, angiosarcomas, gastrointestinal stromal tumors/GISTs, and others.
- Skin cancers and melanoma. Our team is skilled in treating the many types of skin cancer, including basal and squamous cell skin cancers and melanoma.
- Urologic cancers. Urologic cancers affect the urinary system in men and women. They include bladder cancer, male genitalia cancers, and kidney and urinary tract cancers.
Your Partner for Personalized, Effective Treatments
You’ll work with our team of nationally recognized medical, radiation, and surgical oncologists to choose from a spectrum of treatments. Having treatment options is vital, which is why we offer you the latest medicines, biologic therapies, advanced radiation therapies, minimally invasive surgeries, and more.
Clinical trials are also among the best ways to treat cancer. Because they’re at the forefront of medicine with research into new techniques and medicines, clinical trials can help you access treatments that work, even before they’re widely available.