Volunteers can brighten the lives of our patients by providing a supportive presence, companionship through conversation, activity, helping with errands, and more.
To become a Tower Health at Home volunteer, you will be required to:
- complete comprehensive training;
- be current on required immunizations;
- have up-to-date clearances.
- Volunteers who are licensed in trades such as hair styling, massage therapy, reiki, or other special skills can devote their services to our patients.
- Volunteers can provide administrative support by filing, copying, entering data, making phone calls, and other similar activities.
- Volunteers can dedicate their time at our flu clinics that are held on and off site.
- Volunteers do not administer medications or provide hands on care.
Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator to find out more: THAHVolunteer@towerhealth.org