Expert, kid-focused care.
If your child is living with pain and swelling of muscles, joints, and connective tissues, you want an experienced team you can turn to. We offer the latest therapies to relieve symptoms and enhance your child’s well-being. Our compassionate team is here for you and your child every step of the way.
Leading-edge treatments with a personal touch.
Rheumatologic conditions can have wide-ranging effects. That's why we take a team approach to ensure your child gets the attention and support they need to feel their best. We work closely with physical and occupational therapists, orthopedic specialists, dermatologists, ophthalmologists, dietitians, child life specialists, and social workers to give your child complete care.
As a pediatric academic medical center, we offer the latest treatments for children’s rheumatic disorders. We’re a member of the Pediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group, a national consortium of pediatric providers seeking new therapies through clinical trials. That means you can get innovative new approaches before they’re widely available.
Comprehensive Pediatric Rheumatologic Care
We treat a full range of rheumatologic disorders, including:
- Acute rheumatic fever
- Autoimmune disorders
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (juvenile idiopathic arthritis)
- Lyme disease
- Musculoskeletal pain syndromes
- Periodic fever disorders
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Vasculitis syndromes
You can count on:
- A compassionate team that specializes in working with kids and making them feel comfortable.
- Personalized treatments designed for each child, focused on relieving symptoms and improving their quality of life.
- Education and guidance to help your child and family understand what causes symptoms and prevent flare-ups.
- Advanced arthritis expertise, including care at several area locations through our participation in a statewide Children's Arthritis Network.