Let’s face it, illness and injury tend to strike when you least expect it. It’s not uncommon to get sick over the weekend or a holiday when your regular doctor’s office is probably closed.
Thanks to Virtual Urgent Care at Tower Health, you no longer have to wait it out — or wonder what to do. Instead, you can connect with a Tower Health Urgent Care provider via your desktop or mobile device, at any time, from anywhere.
The value of virtual care
Like traditional urgent care, virtual urgent care is a good option for people who want to see a doctor in 10 minutes or less. But virtual urgent care offers several additional advantages:
- You can see a provider when it’s most convenient for you
- You don’t have to drive or find transportation
- You don’t have to wait in line for care
- You won’t come into contact with other sick people
Symptoms and Conditions We Treat
Virtual urgent care is suitable for minor illnesses and injuries that don’t require a physical exam. These include:
- COVID-19-related concerns
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Pink eye
- Sinus problems
- Skin problems, such as minor cuts, burns, rashes, or insect bites
- Urinary tract infections
Virtual urgent care is not appropriate for life-threatening symptoms. If you need emergency care, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
How to Access Virtual Urgent Care
Our virtual urgent care service is available 365 days per year for adults and children who quickly need to see a medical provider. You simply need a computer or mobile device with a reliable internet connection. To get started:
- Visit https://www.towerhealthvirtualurgentcare.org from your desktop computer, or download the Tower Health Virtual Urgent Care app. (available on the Apple App Store or Google Play)
- Create an account (or log in to your existing account).
- Answer a series of registration and symptom questions.
- Stay in the virtual waiting room until an urgent care provider appears onscreen. Most patients wait 10 minutes or less.
Following your virtual appointment, an after-visit summary with care instructions will be added to your MyTowerHealth account.