Let’s face it, illness and injury tend to strike when you least expect it. It’s not uncommon to get sick over the weekend or a holiday when your regular doctor’s office is probably closed.
Thanks to Virtual Urgent Care at Tower Health, you no longer have to wait it out — or wonder what to do. Instead, you can connect with a Tower Health Urgent Care provider via your desktop or mobile device, at any time, from anywhere.
The value of virtual care.
Like traditional urgent care, virtual urgent care is a good option for people who want to see a doctor in 10 minutes or less. But virtual urgent care offers several additional advantages:
- You can see a provider when it’s most convenient for you
- You don’t have to drive or find transportation
- You don’t have to wait in line for care
- You won’t come into contact with other sick people
Symptoms and Conditions We Treat
Virtual urgent care is suitable for minor illnesses and injuries that don’t require a physical exam. These include:
- COVID-19-related concerns
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Pink eye
- Sinus problems
- Skin problems, such as minor cuts, burns, rashes, or insect bites
- Urinary tract infections
Virtual urgent care is not appropriate for life-threatening symptoms. If you need emergency care, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
How to Access Virtual Urgent Care
Our virtual urgent care service is available 24/7, 365 days a year for adults and children who quickly need to see a medical provider. You simply need a computer or mobile device with a reliable internet connection. To get started:
- Visit https://www.towerhealthvirtualurgentcare.org from your desktop computer, or download the Tower Health Virtual Urgent Care app. (available on the Apple App Store or Google Play)
- Create an account (or log in to your existing account).
- Answer a series of registration and symptom questions.
- Stay in the virtual waiting room until an urgent care provider appears onscreen. Most patients wait 10 minutes or less.
Following your virtual appointment, an after-visit summary with care instructions will be added to your MyTowerHealth account.
For questions about Virtual Urgent Care, please call 855-973-4493.