Next to our patients, our patients' friends and family members are the most important people we know. That's why we encourage visitors to come see us, sit, and stay awhile. It's a healthy experience for everyone.
We're glad to have you.
Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits on both sides of the hospital bed, but please keep a few rules in mind:
- You can have a maximum of two visitors at any one time.
- Children under the age of 14 require special permission by patient's nurse to visit patient rooms.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you've got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Phoenixville Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Don't bring patients food or candies unless your attending doctor gives permission.