There are always new volunteer opportunities at Tower Health at Home
- Volunteers can brighten the lives of our patients by providing a supportive presence, companionship through conversation, activity, helping with errands, and more.
- Volunteers who are licensed in trades such as hair styling, massage therapy, reiki, or other special skills can devote their services to our patients.
- Volunteers can provide administrative support by filing, copying, entering data, making phone calls, and other similar activities.
- Volunteers can dedicate their time at our flu clinics that are held on and off site.
Volunteers do not administer medications or provide hands on care.
To become a Tower Health at Home volunteer, you will be required to:
• complete comprehensive training
• be current on required immunizations
• have up-to-date clearances
To find out more, please contact:
Hospice Volunteer Coordinator
General Volunteer Coordinator