You don’t have to live with joint pain. Our orthopedic specialists use the latest, minimally invasive joint replacement approaches. You get seamless, comprehensive care from your initial evaluation through rehabilitation and recovery. We provide leading-edge treatment and guidance every step of the way, right here in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Joint replacement lets you lead an active lifestyle.
You can leave joint pain behind and look ahead to a more active lifestyle with joint replacement at Tower Health. Our comprehensive approach combines the latest surgical advancements with personal guidance to help you prepare for surgery and recover as quickly as possible.
Complete Joint Replacement Care
When medicines and other treatments aren’t enough to relieve joint pain, your doctor may recommend joint replacement. Joint replacement removes the damaged cartilage and bone in a joint and replaces them with artificial materials (prostheses or implants), creating the same shape and movement as a natural joint.
We design your treatment plan to give you the best possible results.
Our orthopedic surgeons use advanced techniques that allow them to remove only the damaged area of the joint. That means you have less pain and scarring, a quicker recovery, and a joint that moves naturally. We use advanced technology and the latest, least invasive approaches for:
- Ankle replacement. We remove the ends of damaged bones and replace them with an artificial joint.
- Elbow replacement. Depending on the damage, we can replace part of the joint, such as the top of a forearm bone (humerus), or replace the entire joint.
- Hip replacement. We use the latest methods in total and partial hip replacements —including the anterior approach — to let you move pain-free.
- Knee replacement. We offer total and partial knee replacements, kneecap replacements, and revision surgery using the least invasive procedures. Our surgeons use the MAKO robotic technology, which allows better precision for a better fit.
- Shoulder replacement. We provide partial and total shoulder replacements —including reverse shoulder replacement — and shoulder resurfacing.
Joint Replacement Education
It’s important to understand the mechanics behind a joint replacement before you undergo surgery. That’s why our team provides education as part of the treatment journey. If you’re a candidate for joint replacement, you’ll receive a Joint Replacement Guidebook that outlines how to prepare for surgery and what you can expect. We also offer pre-operative classes to explain the procedure and steps you can take to recover from surgery.