Leading-edge care, designed just for you.
Diagnosing and treating children’s immune system conditions takes advanced expertise. When you come here, you can count on skilled, knowledgeable professionals who specialize in the care and guidance of kids and their families. We create a treatment plan that works best for each family and supports your child’s optimal health and well-being.
A team approach with personal attention.
We bring together a team of pediatric experts to determine what’s causing symptoms and develop a treatment program. Our pediatric immunology doctors, nurses, mental health specialists, dietitians, child life therapists, and social workers work together to ensure your child gets complete care.
We also work closely with your pediatrician to keep your child feeling good and staying healthy. We make sure your family is well-informed so that you are part of all the healthcare decisions — we’re in this together. Our goal is to ensure your child has the best quality of life possible.
Comprehensive Pediatric Immunology Care
Our immunology specialists provide leading-edge care for conditions such as:
- Allergic rashes
- Animal and insect allergies
- Antibody deficiencies
- Bruton’s agammaglobulinemia
- Chronic granulomatous disease
- DiGeorge syndrome
- Immune deficiencies and dysregulation disorders
- Job’s syndrome
- Hereditary immune conditions (primary immunodeficiencies)
- Severe, life-threatening allergic reactions (anaphylaxis)
- White blood cell disorders
We offer comprehensive care for immunologic illnesses, including:
- Advanced, patient-centered care for HIV-exposed newborns and HIV positive infants, children, teens, and their HIV-affected family members. We offer comprehensive services, from HIV prevention programs and testing to leading-edge treatments, including HIV clinical trials.
- Allergy testing, including skin testing, food and drug challenges, lab tests, and more.
- Bone marrow transplantation. Transplantation can help improve immune system function by replacing diseased white blood cells with healthy cells.
- Diagnostic testing and advanced therapies. We use sophisticated testing to find what’s causing symptoms. Your child receives personal attention and a treatment plan that helps them feel their best.
- Home intravenous therapy services. We provide oversight, ongoing care, training, and support for children who need IV therapy at home.
- Immunoglobulin (Ig) therapy. This treatment injects antibodies to help the immune system function as it should.