Medical treatment in real time, on your own time.
When you need medical treatment, sometimes you want to see your own provider instead of visiting a walk-in clinic or urgent care center. After all, your established provider is the person you usually turn to for check-ups, routine sick care, or follow-up visits after a procedure.
If you have a Tower Health Medical Group provider who knows you and your health history, you’ll be pleased to learn many of our primary care doctors and specialists offer virtual visits during regular office hours. Virtual appointments offer the same level of expertise you expect from Tower Health but with added safety and convenience.
See your doctor onscreen instead of in person.
Like a traditional office visit, a virtual visit lets you see and/or talk to your provider in real time. But virtual visits by video or phone also offer several benefits, including:
- You can schedule your appointment for the day and time that works best for you
- You don’t have to drive (or find someone to drive you)
- You won’t come into contact with other sick people in the waiting room
Symptoms and Conditions We Treat
You can substitute a virtual visit for many of the same reasons you’d see your regular doctor in person. We can diagnose or recommend treatments for many illnesses and injuries that are not life-threatening or make sure you’re doing well after surgery or other procedures. Our patients schedule virtual appointments for many reasons, including:
- Back Pain
- Cold and flu symptoms
- COVID-19 symptoms
- Follow-up visits with specialists after a medical treatment, procedure, or surgery
- Red or Pink eye
- Sinus problems
- Skin problems, such as minor cuts, burns, rashes, or insect bites
- Urinary problems
Virtual care services are not appropriate for life- or limb-threatening conditions. If you need emergency care, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
How to Schedule a Virtual Appointment
Scheduling a virtual visit with a participating Tower Health Medical Group provider is easy. You’ll just need a reliable internet connection and a web-enabled device (desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone). Then:
- Call your doctor’s office as you normally do
- If your symptoms don’t require a physical examination, you’ll be offered the choice of an in-person or virtual visit during your provider’s available time slots
- If you choose a virtual visit, you’ll receive a link with check-in instructions in your MyTowerHealth account
- When it’s time to log in for your appointment, click on the link provided.
Following your appointment, an after-visit summary with care instructions will be added to your MyTowerHealth account.
For questions about virtual visits with your Tower Health Medical Group provider, please call 484-628-6924.