The aging population continues to grow.
Older Adult Units specialize in meeting the needs of patients 65 and older. We assists older individuals who are dealing with a mental health challenge that requires immediate intensive therapy. Our therapeutic programs are designed to return patients to their homes or supervised care settings.
Since seniors often have complex health conditions that need to be addressed on various levels, we offer an individualized focus and multidisciplinary approach. Our team and approach helps older adults achieve their highest level of functioning. At the center of our process is the involvement of the individual and his or her family and support network. Our team of specialists including psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, activity therapists, and support staff work together to develop a detailed, personalized treatment plan to facilitate a path to recovery.
- Short-term acute units
- 24/7 skilled, nursing care
- 24/7 access to physicians
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Recovery focused environments
- Physical, speech, respiratory therapies & dietary counseling
- Programs covered by most commercial insurance plans and Medicaid/Medicare
What Sets us Apart
- Warm, inviting and safe environments
- Full therapeutic programming
- Daily psychiatric management
- Strong relationship building and open communication with outside physicians
- Work with families and community resources to support patients