You can count on us.
Whether you need help with an immediate crisis or you’ve been struggling with a mental health condition or addiction for years, our behavioral health team is here for you. Our team of psychiatrists, psychologists, behavioral health counselors, social workers, nurses, and other providers offer complete care in a safe, healing environment — right here in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
We offer dedicated, specialized services for people of all ages, including kids and teens, and older adults — you can be confident you’re getting personal attention and guidance based on your needs. We provide complete care and a full range of services — from inpatient care and intensive outpatient counseling to advanced therapies like brain stimulation and specialized programs to treat eating disorders and substance use disorders.
When to Get Help
Sometimes, it’s hard to admit you need help. Seeking help isn’t a sign of weakness — it’s a sign of strength and courage. We understand that, and we’re here for you. If you’re concerned about how you’re feeling or how someone you’re close to is behaving, talking to a professional can help. These are common signs of mental illness in teens and adults:
- Constant or strong feelings of sadness, anxiety, anger, or guilt
- Difficulty relating to others and avoiding social activities
- Feeling tired or lacking motivation
- Extreme mood changes
- Loss of interest in activities or hobbies
- Changes in eating habits, sleep patterns, or sex drive
- Overuse of alcohol or drugs
- Inability to focus or make decisions
- Difficulty with everyday functions or managing daily stressors
- Compulsive behaviors or intrusive thoughts
- Hallucinations, paranoia, or delusions
- Thoughts of self-harm or suicide
Trusted, personalized mental health services.
Taking care of your mental health is just as important as your physical health. When you don’t feel like yourself, it affects all areas of your life — your work, daily activities, and relationships with others. We offer a full range of treatments and services to help you feel better. Our expert team provides personal attention, support, and guidance to improve your mental and emotional well-being.
Millions of people are affected by mental illness — 1 in 5 adults in the U.S. It’s important to know you’re not alone, and there’s help.