When everyday challenges or difficult life events feel too overwhelming to handle on your own, we’re here to help. We offer compassionate support and guidance to help with:
- Addiction and substance-use disorders
- Behavior disorders
- Health problems, including chronic pain
- Depression and bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders, including anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating
- Family, marriage, and relationship issues
- Grief and loss
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Panic disorders and phobias
- Weight-loss surgery evaluations
Seeing a professional lets you understand why you’re feeling the way you do and offers guidance to help you feel better. Our behavioral health team has advanced training in therapies that can restore your emotional health and well-being.
What to Expect
Our team of psychiatrists, psychologists, and licensed counselors (such as marriage and family counselors) get to know you so that they can develop a personalized treatment plan.
Psychiatrists are medical doctors who can prescribe medicine and provide advanced therapies for complex mental health problems, such as schizophrenia. Psychologists and counselors focus on psychotherapy (talk therapy) as treatment — psychiatrists are also trained in psychotherapy.
We offer a variety of outpatient counseling services, including:
- Evaluation and assessment. We gather information about your background, symptoms, feelings, and behaviors to learn about your mental health. We also use medical and psychological tests to get an overall picture of your physical and emotional well-being. We also use evaluations to make sure people considering weight-loss surgery are mentally and emotionally prepared for surgery.
- Individualized treatment planning. We design a treatment plan just for you, drawing from the latest, proven therapies and approaches. You get personalized attention and guidance.
- Therapy and counseling. Our team specializes in a wide range of therapies — from cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and recreational therapy to specialized therapies, such as dialectical behavior therapy for personality disorders and drug and alcohol counseling.
- Psychiatric medicines and procedures. Our psychiatrists may use medicines or other advanced psychiatric treatments — such as electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) — to treat mental illness. You and your doctor will decide what’s right for you.
Bariatric Surgery Evaluations and Therapy
If you are considering weight-loss surgery, our team of experts can help you transform your weight, your health, and your confidence. If you have a BMI of 40 or more, have tried to lose weight through diet and exercise without success, or need to lose at least 80 pounds, you may be a candidate for bariatric surgery.
We offer therapies and treatments to help you overcome food addictions, substance use conditions, problems with stress, and self-image. Our behavioral health services can help you prepare for bariatric surgery and help you make positive, permanent lifestyle changes.
Older Adult Outpatient Behavioral Health
Older adulthood can be a time of transition — retirement, loss of loved ones, or changes in living situation or health. These changes can lead to stress, loneliness, and depression. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
We offer specialized outpatient services to help older adults navigate this time with a greater sense of well-being. Our experienced team understands the challenges during this life stage and how to help maintain the highest quality of life possible. We make sure you have the personalized support, guidance, and care you need to feel your best.
Pediatric Outpatient Behavioral Health
Our pediatric behavioral health team specializes in working with kids and teens. We offer comprehensive services to help kids gain self-esteem, enhance social skills, and overcome challenges at home, school, and with peers.
We can help with everything from learning difficulties to conditions like attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), development disorders, and depression and mood disorders. Our specialists know how to create a safe, comfortable environment for kids and teens that builds trust and encourages healing.