Whether you hurt yourself doing yard work, twisted your ankle playing basketball or experienced a collusion during a game of hockey, we are here to help you get the care you need immediately. We specialize in the following common sports injuries:
- Orthopedic or injuries during athletics
- Minor lacerations
How can I tell if I've had an injury?
Common signs of injury include:
- Severe pain
- Any pain that does not go away or comes back every time you play
- Stiffness or weakness of the back, hip, or groin
- Numbness or tingling
- Swelling or bruising
- Limited movement
- Loss of athletic ability or stamina
Do you I have a concussion?
Knowing the signs of a concussion is very important. If you're unsure about whether to seek Urgent Care for a head injury, take a look at the symptoms below.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Any loss of memory or consciousness after a blow to the head or body
Remember to always tell your coach, parents, and trainers if you have signs of an injury. Never hide an injury or try to play through the pain. If you have any of the above symptoms after an incident, please seek care at a Tower Health Urgent Care location right away.