Checking into Phoenixville Hospital can be quick and stress-free if you take a little time to prepare. The information below will help you (and us) make the process a easier.
It's all about preparation
Completing paperwork before you arrive saves time and reduces stress at check-in. You can also pre-register by for phone by calling:
Where to go and what to bring
Our admissions/registration desk is located in the North or South lobby depending on the nature of your visit.
|Monday - Friday, 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.||
(Please use the Emergency Room entrance after 8 p.m.)
|Monday - Friday, 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.||South Tower Lobby|
|Saturday, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.||
(Please use the Emergency Room entrance after 1 p.m.)
Please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment.
If you are scheduled for surgery, your surgeon's office will let you know if you need to arrive earlier. Your doctor's office will also pre-schedule any pre-admission test(s), such as blood work, chest X-ray, etc., if needed.
Remember to bring
- All current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- Referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- A payment method for deductibles and co-payments (financing is also available)
- Your advance directive, if you have one
All patients are admitted to Phoenixville Hospital without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.