Our internal medicine doctors specialize in helping adults stay healthy at every life stage, from young adulthood through retirement. We provide comprehensive care, including checkups, preventive screenings, and management of other ongoing conditions like high blood pressure. You receive leading-edge care, right here in southeastern Pennsylvania.
Personal attention to help you feel your best.
Internal medicine doctors — also called internists — are experts at preventing, diagnosing, and treating illnesses in adults, including teens and seniors. We partner with you to ensure your good health and well-being.
Why Choose an Internal Medicine Doctor?
When you choose an internal medicine doctor, you work with someone who specializes in meeting adult health and wellness needs. We provide:
- Adult-focused care. Our doctors often have additional training in heart care, endocrinology, rheumatology, and other areas of adult medicine.
- Expert care for ongoing or complex conditions. We’re experienced at diagnosing and managing conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and arthritis.
- Personal attention. We get to know you and your health needs to help you feel your best at every life stage. You get personalized guidance and recommendations every step of the way.
- Peace of mind. You can be confident your doctor has your health covered — whether it’s discovering problems before they become more serious, managing an ongoing condition, or coordinating care with a specialist when you need extra attention.
Preventive Health Services for Adults
We help you stay healthy by keeping a close eye on your health. Our preventive services ensure we find problems right away to help you feel your best. We offer:
- Routine checkups and wellness visits for adults of all ages, including Medicare annual wellness visits
- Health screenings, including vision and hearing tests, blood pressure and cholesterol tests, and cancer screenings
- Vaccinations, including flu shots and other recommended immunizations
- Family planning and birth control services
- Healthy lifestyle guidance, including nutrition, exercise, disease prevention, and smoking cessation advice
Illness and Injury Treatment
Internal medicine doctors diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions that affect adults. We offer:
- Treatment for colds, flu, sinus infections, digestive problems, rashes, and other routine illnesses
- Care for common injuries, such as broken bones, muscle strains and sprains, cuts and scrapes, and animal and insect bites
- Prescription management, to keep you safe
- Care for ongoing conditions, such as high blood pressure, arthritis, asthma, diabetes, depression, and anxiety
- Referrals to and coordination of care with specialists, if needed