Our family medicine doctors provide expert care for every member of your family, from newborns to seniors. That means you, your children, and your aging parent can all see the same doctor you know and trust — all right here in southeastern Pennsylvania.
Specializing in your family’s health.
Your family’s health and well-being are your priorities — they’re our priorities, too. We offer comprehensive care and personal attention to help you stay healthy at every life stage.
Why Choose a Family Medicine Doctor?
When you choose a family medicine doctor, you have a single expert you can turn to for all your routine health needs. We offer:
- Care at every life stage. You work with the same person you know and trust for all your routine health needs. Family medicine doctors are trained to care for people of all ages.
- Comprehensive services. Everyone in your family sees the same doctor who knows you and your family. You get everything you need in a single, familiar place.
- Enduring relationship. The better your doctor knows you, the better they can support your health. We understand your preferences, lifestyle, and needs and can offer personal attention and guidance that’s right for you.
- Specialized services. Some providers have expertise in childbirth services, sports medicine, and routine gynecologic care. You get convenient, worry-free care without seeing another doctor.
Preventive Health Services for the Whole Family
We help you and your family manage your health through regular checkups and screenings. That allows us to find problems early so that we can treat them right away. We offer:
- Routine checkups for babies, children, teens, adults, and seniors
- Physicals for school, sports, and work
- Age-specific screenings, such as developmental testing for kids, vision and hearing tests, and cancer screenings
- Vaccinations for children and adults, including flu shots and other recommended immunizations
- Family planning and birth control services
- Healthy living guidance, including education about diet, exercise, disease prevention, and smoking cessation
Illness and Injury Treatment
Family medicine doctors diagnose and treat a full range of illnesses and injuries. Your family doctor provides:
- Treatment for colds, flu, sinus infections, digestive problems, rashes, and other routine illnesses
- Care for common injuries, such as broken bones, muscle strains and sprains, cuts and scrapes, and animal and insect bites
- Prescription management, to keep you safe
- Care for ongoing conditions, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, arthritis, depression, and anxiety
- Referrals to and coordination of care with specialists, if needed