Every day, for every patient our specialized team of board certified rehab physicians, certified rehab nurses, and dedicated licensed therapists deliver an unparalleled level of care.
"Making a difference 1 patient at a time."
Our highly trained clinical team utilizes a patient-centered approach complete with individualized treatment planning and advanced therapies to maximize recovery for you or your loved one, during the time you need it most!
Care Beyond Compare
Our acute rehabilitation unit provides every amenity needed for a safe and comfortable recovery:
- A 14-bed acute rehabilitation unit
- All private rooms with large private bathrooms and flat screen televisions
- Rehab gym with a complete ADL suite including a fullsize kitchen, washer, dryer, bathroom, and bedroom
- On-site dialysis
- Large dining room offering At Your Request personalized meal service
- Large activity room for arts & crafts, card games, movies, and themed events
- Gift Shop on-site
- Light refreshments available 24 hours a day on nursing unit
- Conveniently located near shopping, restaurants and hotels
- FREE parking
In order to be admitted to Rehabilitation at Phoenixville hospital a patient may need to meet certain requirements or be willing to commit a certain amount of time to participate in a rehabilitation program. Please call one of our liaisons for more information at 610-983-1610.