Conditions We Treat
- Brain injury
- Cardiac surgery
- Complex medical conditions, including tracheostomy management
- Congenital deformity
- Degenerative and progressive neurological disorders
- Head injury
- Hip fractures
- Major multiple trauma
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopedic conditions resulting in loss of function
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Spinal cord injury
Amazing results start with amazing people
Our patient-centered units are staffed by an experienced multidisplinary teams that include:
- Board-certified physiatrists trained in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Rehab-certified nurses who provide rehabilitation care and management of medical conditions.
- Physical therapists who work with patients to improve strength, endurance, balance, and master activities such as standing, walking, and use of mobility devices.
- Occupational therapists who work with patients on their ability to perform tasks of everyday living and perform other functions needed to return to the community.
- Nurse Practitioners who provide the day-to-day oversight of patient care.
- Respiratory therapists who assist in caring for patients with breathing problems and educate on use of equipment that will aid in breathing difficulties.
- Speech therapists who assist in areas of communication including speech, language, voice, cognitive, and swallowing disorders.
- Social workers who provide emotional support, coordinate discharge plans and services, and assist in identifying additional resources to ensure a safe transition home.
- Psychologists who assist with emotional adjustments and lifestyle changes while providing a positive outlet for emotions.
- Personal Care Assistants who provide patients with personal care throughout the stay.
- Dietitians who assist with education of food and nutrition to promote health and manage diseases.
Specialty consults available in person and through telehealth.