Board certified physiatrists trained in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Rehab certified nurses who provide rehabilitation care and management of medical conditions. Physical therapists who work with patients to improve strength, endurance, balance, and master activities such as standing, walking, and use of mobility devices.
Conditions We Treat
- Brain injury
- Cardiac surgery
- Congenital deformity
- Complex Medical Conditions
including Tracheostomy Management
- Degenerative and progressive neurological disorders
- Head injury
- Hip Fractures
- Orthopedic conditions resulting in loss of function
- Major multiple trauma
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions that result in loss of function
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Spinal cord injury
Amazing results start with amazing people
Our patient-centered units are staffed by an experienced multidisplinary teams that include:
- Board certified physiatrists. trained in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Rehab certified nurses. who provide rehabilitation care and management of medical conditions.
- Physical therapists. who work with patients to improve strength, endurance, balance, and master activities such as standing, walking, and use of mobility devices.
- Occupational therapists. who work with patients on their ability to perform tasks of everyday living and perform other functions needed to return to the community.
- Nurse Practitioners. who provide the day to day oversight of patient care.
- Respiratory therapists. who assist in caring for patients with breathing problems and educate on use of equipment that will aid in breathing difficulties.
- Speech therapists. who assist in areas of communication including speech, language, voice, cognitive and swallowing disorders.
- Social workers. who provide emotional support, coordinate discharge plans and services, and assist in identifying additional resources to ensure a safe transition home.
- Psychologists. who assist with emotional adjustments and lifestyle changes while providing a positive outlet for emotions.
- Personal Care Assistants. who provide patients with personal care throughout the stay.
- Dietitians. who assist with education of food and nutrition to promote health and manage diseases.
- Specialty consults available in-person and through tele-health.