Individualized Therapy for All
- Aquatic therapy
- Balance testing and retraining
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Lymphedema therapy
- Manual therapy
- Neurologic rehabilitation
- Parkinson's and movement disorders
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Pediatric therapy
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Spine pain
- Sports medicine
- Ultraviolet light therapy
- Vestibular therapy for vertigo and dizziness
- Wheelchair and scooter evaluations
- Women's health pre-natal and post-natal therapy
- Work injury rehabilitation
- Work-site ergonomic evaluations and assessments
Physical Therapy Programs
Amputee. Comprehensive re-training program and a coordinated amputee clinic with a physician network in Physiatry.
Athletic. From youth sports to intercollegiate athletics, to weekend warrior, we can help you get back in the game.
Manual Therapy. Joint Mobilization, Myofascial Release and Soft-tissue Mobilization for spine and pelvis disorders; ankle, knee, and hip disorders; and shoulder, elbow and hand disorders.
Spine. Pre- and post surgical therapies.
Pediatric Therapy. For children with congenital, developmental, and orthopedic conditions, we offer comprehensive physical, occupational, and speech therapy services.
Aquatic Therapy. For many patients, aquatic therapy helps improve mobility, function, and strength. Therapy is provided in a warm water pool, with state-of-the-art equipment including an underwater treadmill. Ask your therapist if aquatic therapy is right for you.
Physical Therapy Technology
- EksoNR (First FDA-approved exoskeleton for acquired brain injury, stroke, and spinal cord injury)
- Neuro Sensory Integrator for ocular motor and vision training
- Overhead body weight support system on land and in the pool
- Dynavision: vision and reaction Trainer
- Invision for gaze stabilization training
- Infrared goggles
- Cardio equipment
- Bioness for lower extremity
- Neurocom balance master
- Standing frames
- Medbridge HEP