Clinical integration supports all participating physicians within the network to help them deliver program objectives.
As a member, you will enjoy:
- A non-exclusive membership with no cost or fees to join
- Strategic alignment of patients, physicians, and hospital systems to promote greater access to care, outstanding clinical quality outcomes, and long-term cost control
- Opportunities for physicians to embrace leadership roles in guiding and shaping the way Clinically Integrated components work and function across the network
- Collaborative care across the continuum to coordinate higher-quality patient care, greater efficiencies, and better cost control
- Enhanced economic benefit via negotiated payer and employer contracts that reward performance and savings through multiple incentive models
- Delivering greater patient satisfaction with more effective, efficient, and affordable care that is centered around them
- Clinical data exchange across the network to promote the exchange of information and facilitate referrals to further increase patient access, care, and collaboration among physicians
- A unique focus on the physician – centering on physician wellness and combating burnout in today’s health care environment
Clinical integration is attractive to today’s healthcare marketplace.
Leveraging partnerships with physicians and hospitals creates opportunities with payors (i.e. Medicaid, commercial) and employers to take advantage of multiple incentive opportunities and innovative arrangements in a legal and appropriate manner.
James P Restrepo, MDECNU, Otolaryngology
“Tower Health Providers continually evolves to improve coordinated care. This starts with effective and efficient communication. As an independent otolaryngologist in a single specialty group practice based off campus, we have experienced more meaningful communication with referring physicians with respect to hospital consults. This has increased our efficiency with respect to time away from patient care in the office setting.
In addition, the ability to join THP for fair insurance contracts under FTC approval guidelines allows our group to remain independent.”