No one looks forward to a hospital stay, but at Pottstown Hospital, we work hard to make sure your visit is as pleasant as possible. Here are a few things you should know about your room and our hospital in general that can help make your time with us restful and healing.
Have a pleasant visit.
Located in the main lobby
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Located in the hospital lobby
Serviced by the Diamond Federal Credit Union
Our cafeteria is located on the ground floor.
- Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:15 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Parking is free of charge at all Pottstown Hospital locations.
Returning home and ensuring a successful recovery
When it's time for you to leave our hospital, we want to make sure you're prepared for a successful recovery. Take a look at the list below to make sure you've thought of everything, and call your doctor if you have any questions once you've returned home.
Things to take home:
- Continuing care instructions from your nurse and doctor
- Personal items
- Items you received while at the hospital
- Valuables you deposited in the hospital's safe
- Medications being held at the pharmacy
Things to do:
- Let your nurse know where you'd like packages and mail forwarded.
- Visit the cashier to make payment arrangements and pay any charges not covered by your insurance.