We know health problems are often unexpected and expensive. It is natural to have questions about hospital charges, insurance coverage, or out-of-pocket costs.
Our team of billing and insurance specialists works with health plans, government programs, and other organizations that help pay for healthcare. We will answer your questions, address your concerns, or connect you with other resources that can help.
Whether you need a cost estimate or to apply for financial assistance, you can take comfort knowing we will help you understand your bills — and your options.
Having trouble reading, understanding, or paying your bill? Our team is here to help. We can:
- Answer questions about specific charges.
- Help you understand what your insurance plan will pay for, and what you will need to pay for.
- Provide an itemized statement.
- Walk you through how to pay your bill by mail, over the phone, or online.
- Help you set up a payment plan.
- Help you apply for financial assistance.
Online Bill Pay
Ready to take care of your bill? You can pay online, quickly and securely. You will use one of three payment tools, based on the date your child received care:
- Pay for services received on or after December 15, 2019.
- Pay for services received on January 12, 2018 to December 14, 2019.
- Pay for services received before January 12, 2018.
Help with Your Healthcare Costs
We offer financial assistance programs for people who need help paying their medical bills. This includes patients who come from low-income households or do not have medical insurance.
You have a right to know how much St. Chris charges for inpatient and outpatient hospital services. That is why we publish our list of standard charges.
Please note, this list should not be used to estimate your out-of-pocket costs. The rates patients pay depend on many factors. This includes your insurance coverage and whether you qualify for financial assistance.
We can help you estimate your out-of-pocket costs up front, based on your insurance coverage and the specific services your child needs.