No matter what brings you to our campus, you and your child deserve a positive experience.
We realize doctor visits and hospital stays can be stressful or scary. That is why every team member — from our greeters, nurses and doctors, to those who cook up delicious food — is committed to your family’s safety and satisfaction.
Your relationship with us includes more than medical care. You may need to talk to an insurance specialist or a faith leader. You might need to request medical records or an interpreter. Throughout this journey, we will make sure your family is well cared for and well-informed.
We believe you are an important part of your child’s care team. You know your child better than anyone. You should be part of any discussions about their condition and any decisions about their treatments.
In return, our caregivers will listen to your concerns. They will take time to answer your questions and to get to know you and your child. And, they will give treatment recommendations based on their experience and expertise.
Whether you need help paying your child’s medical bill or coping with their condition, you will find many support services at St. Chris. They include:
- Interpreter and translation services
- Pet therapy
- Spiritual support
- Support groups for children and parents
Resources to Meet Your Needs
Help make your experience smooth and seamless with the tools and information below.
- Get help paying your child’s medical care. Our billing, insurance, and finance experts can help you understand your bill or apply for financial aid.
- Get ready for your visit. Read about on-site dining options, getting around our campus, and how to pack for an overnight stay.
- Learn more about advance care planning. This includes advance directives and comfort care directives.
- Manage your child’s care online. Log in to our patient portal to see their lab results, upcoming appointments, and more.
- Meet your child’s healthcare team. Learn more about our pediatric nurses, doctors, social workers, and other professionals.
- Give back. Become a hospital volunteer or join our Family Advisory Council.
- Request medical records. Learn how to transfer or get a copy of your child’s medical records.
- Review your rights. Learn about your child’s rights to privacy, confidentiality, and safety as a St. Chris patient.