Phoenixville Hospital is proud to announce the approval of its new Internal Medicine program, which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education with 10 resident positions per year.
Thank you for your interest in Phoenixville Hospital's Internal Medicine Residency Program. All applicants must submit their application and supporting documents through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). These items are required:
- Common Application Form (CAF)
- Medical School Transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- USMLE scores of 220 or above for all steps on first attempt are preferred
- COMLEX scores over 490 or above for all steps on first attempt are preferred
- ECFMG status report (if an international graduate)
This additional information may be beneficial for international graduates:
- We have no cut-off date for graduation from medical school
- US experience is strongly preferred
- We sponsor J-1 visas
- Applications submitted thru ERAS will be reviewed by the Selection Committee and invitations to interview will be extended by email.
- We plan to schedule interviews through the end of February and if necessary participate in SOAP.
- Please refrain from telephoning the program, as we are not able to provide status updates or accept AAMC ID#s from callers.