Tower Health offers a long tradition of excellence in post-graduate medical education and is delighted to have Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation on that list. Our collative program is designed to build strong foundations in every aspect of physiatry and ensure an abundance of patient exposure. Our experienced faculty help to guide residents with one-on-one teaching and mentoring while residents work with our amazing interdisciplinary team to provide patient-centered care.
Our robust didactic schedule encourages self-motivation and inspires lifelong learning. Both Reading Hospital and our standalone Rehabilitation Hospital are state-of-the-art facilities with up-to-date technologies. Our residents work with highly skilled, certified allied health professionals in a multidisciplinary team atmosphere. This robust learning experience is delivered within a friendly, nurturing, community setting that capitalizes on great inter-specialty collaboration, ensuring that our residents receive the best training possible.
- Program Accreditation ID# - 3404100091
- Program Accreditation - ACGME
- Sponsoring Institution - Tower Health
- Academic Partners - Good Shepherd Pediatric Hospital, Drexel University College of Medicine
- NRMP Code - 1661340C0
- Program Accreditation Type - Categorical
- Program Size - 16 total residents, 4 new residents per academic calendar year