Thank you for your interest in Reading Hospital's Internal Medicine Residency Program.
All applicants must submit their application and supporting documents through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). These items are required:
- Common Application Form (CAF)
- Medical school transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE), formerly known as "Dean's Letter"
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- USMLE/COMLEX scores (with passing each Step or Level exam on first attempt, COMLEX scores over 490 preferred - exceptions may be made)
- ECFMG status report (if an international graduate)
These additional items are required for international graduates:
- USMLE scores preferably above 220 for Steps 1 and 2 CK, on the first attempt
- No cut-off date for graduation from medical school
- US experience is strongly preferred
Applications are reviewed by the selection committee, and applicants are directly invited through the Thalamus platform. All interviews are virtual as per the mandate from ACGME. Interviews will be scheduled through the middle of February.
Applications will be accepted until December 31 of the interview season. We will not give status updates or accept AAMC ID#s from callers.