Your child will always receive the best care possible — regardless of your ability to pay.
We know many families have limited financial resources. Some do not have any medical insurance. Others have high-deductible plans that barely cover the costs of care.
Whatever your situation, we will help you find a solution. We offer alternative payment options to eligible patients. We can also connect you with community resources that provide financial support.
Types of Financial Help We Offer
You may qualify for free or low-cost medical care or other types of aid. Eligibility is based on several factors. These include your family size and income, hospital policies, and government rules.
Medical Eligibility Program
Our free Medical Eligibility Program helps families find and apply for financial support. Certain community and government programs may help you pay for some (or all) of your medical costs. These programs include:
- Pennsylvania’s Medical Assistance (Medicaid) program
- Social Security Disability Insurance
- The federal Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program
- The federal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program
- The statewide Victims’ Compensation Assistance Program for victims of violent crimes
- County indigent care programs
Uninsured Discount Program
We offer lower-cost care to many families who do not have health insurance. Options include discounted rates and interest-free payment plans.
If you would like to sign up for health insurance, we can also help you explore your options. You may qualify for coverage through the state or the federal Health Insurance Marketplace (also known as the “exchange”).
Talk to a Financial Counselor
To learn more about the financial assistance program at St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, or find out if you qualify for help, please call 215-427-8442.
Apply for Financial Assistance
If you are ready to apply for medical financial aid, download and fill out our application form:
- Application for patient financial assistance – English (PDF)
- Solicitud de asistencia financiera para el paciente (PDF)
Mail your completed form to:
St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
PO Box 223849
Dallas, TX 75222-3849
If you need help filling out your application form, call us at 215-427-8442.
Read our Financial Assistance Policies
Review our complete financial assistance policy:
- Patient financial assistance policy – English (PDF)
- Patient financial assistance policy – Spanish (PDF)
You can also read a shorter, plain-language summary of our policy: