Annual gifts are used exclusively at Reading Hospital and allow us to provide support of the Hospital’s programs, services, research, education and professional development above and beyond what the hospital already offers.
Gifts impact every aspect of patient care.
Gifts also provide the most flexibility to meet the hospital’s immediate needs. Supporting the Reading Hospital Foundation ensures that we have resources for ongoing treatment, preventative care and education for our patients and community.
Annual Gifts have been used to purchase:
- Infant manikins for CPR classes
- Thermometers for ED patients
- Bereavement gift packages for employees
- American flags throughout the Hospital campus
- Physician stools to aid inpatient communication
- Support items to distract and comfort children while receiving care