Our competitive, fully accredited program has four PGY-2 resident positions available each year. Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Only applications submitted through ERAS will be considered. For information regarding ERAS, please refer to the following website.
- Selection is based on a comprehensive review of each applicant’s portfolio.
Applications should include the following:
- Common Application Form via ERAS including CV and Personal Statement
- Medical school transcripts
- Dean’s Letter
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation with a third letter from a Physiatrist preferred
- Recent graduates
- USMLE step 1 pass on the 1st attempt and step 2 with a score of 220 or higher OR COMLEX Level 1 and 2 minimum score of 500
- Adequate exposure to the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Clinical work within the past five years
These additional items are required for international graduates:
- ECFMG certification
- We offer H1b
- U.S. clinical experience in the past two years
Interview Window Months
The applications via ERAS will be reviewed and, after the initial screening of the applications, candidates will be selected to interview with the faculty and residents. Invitations to interview are sent to qualified candidates via email and ERAS. Interviews with the candidates are generally held from November through January.
Program Starts: July 2021