Our program as a long history of Osteopathic Accreditation, which has now transitioned to ACGME Osteopathic Recognition. We maintain a strong commitment to osteopathic principles and hands-on OMM training.
- Weekly structured OMM clinics are embedded within our Family Health Care Center office hours.
- Osteopathic lectures occur monthly as a recurring theme in our Thursday Afternoon Conference Series.
- Osteopathic Journal Club quarterly.
- Mock Board Practicals occur yearly to prepare residents for the practical components of the osteopathic board exam.
- Osteopathic research opportunities.
- Osteopathic residents have the option of taking either the osteopathic family medicine boards, the ABFM allopathic family medicine boards, or both.