Program Code: 1661180C0
We have received initial accreditation through the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) as a Categorical Program (4 years) with 24 resident positions. (6/year).
We are accepting applications for 2022 via ERAS and the NRMP.
All applicants must submit their application and supporting documents through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). These items are required:
- Common Application Form (CAF)
- Medical school transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) (formerly known as "Dean's Letter")
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement and CV
- USMLE/COMLEX scores (with passing each Step or Level exam on first attempt, COMLEX scores over 490 preferred – exceptions may be made)
- ECFMG status report (if an international graduate)
Applications will be accepted until December 31, 2021.
The Hospital supports J1 and H1B visa. These additional items are required for international graduates:
- USMLE scores preferably above 220 for Steps 1 and 2 CK, on the first attempt; passing score on Step 2 CS, on the first attempt
- No cut-off date for graduation from medical school.
- US experience is strongly preferred.
Applications are reviewed by the Selection Committee and invitations to interview are extended by email.
Interviews will be scheduled through the end of January.
Applications will be accepted until December 31 of the interview season.
We will not give status updates or accept AAMC ID#s from callers.
In compliance with the ACGME and the AAMC, all interviews will be virtual beginning in October through end of January.