LCME or AOA-approved Medical School graduates or candidates for graduation who are eligible for a Graduate Training License in the state of Pennsylvania, and International Medical Graduates who have ECFMG certification, and preferably, experience in the U.S. healthcare system, are candidates for selection.
We accept applications only through ERAS. We do not offer out-of-match positions.
Application Requirements and Timeline
Reading Hospital - Tower Health General Psychiatry Residency Training Program is pleased to consider applications of all allopathic, osteopathic, and international medical schools. We are committed to recruiting a diverse cohort of applicants who are interested in gaining excellent academic, clinical, and research experience in all areas of mental health.
- We accept applications only via ERAS.
- We interview candidates from October through February.
- We do not offer positions outside Tower Health or Reading Hospital.
- Reading Hospital - Tower Health Psychiatry NRMP Code: 1661400C0.
- The application deadline is December 1. All application packets must be completed by January 1.
- Applications must include:
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE), formerly known as “Dean’s Letter”
- Personal statement and CV
- USMLE/COMPLEX scores
- ECFMG status report (if an international graduate)