Our competitive, dually accredited program has 8 PGY-1 resident positions available each year.
Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications will only be evaluated once fully complete.
- Common Application Form (CAF)
- Medical school transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) (formerly known as "dean's letter")
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- USMLE/COMLEX scores
- ECFMG status report (if an international graduate)
These additional items are required for international graduates:
- USMLE or COMLEX board scores in the passing range. No more than 1 board exam failure.
- Date of graduation from medical school no greater than 3 years from date of application
- US experience is not required, but is preferred
- US citizenship or permanent resident status required
Applications are reviewed by the Selection Committee and invitations to interview are extended by email. Interviews will be scheduled from October to January of each application season based upon ERAS, NRMP standards.
We will not give status updates or accept AAMC ID#s from callers.