The Tower Health-Brandywine Hospital General Psychiatry Residency is committed to the recruitment of a diverse cohort of psychiatrists. We are pleased to consider applications from graduates of allopathic and osteopathic and international medical schools. Our trainees bring a wealth of diverse cultural, clinical, and educational experiences that add depth and breadth to our training program and our patient care.
Application requirements and timeline
- We accept applications only via ERAS
- We interview candidates from October through February
- We do not offer positions outside the Tower Health/Brandywine Hospital
- Tower Health/Brandywine Hospital Psychiatry NRMP Code: 2241400C0
- The application deadline is December 1. All application packets must be completed by January 1.
- Applications must include a minimum of three letters of recommendation
Program start date
The program starts July 1. There is a one week orientation that takes place prior to July 1.
Residency Program Eligibility
LCME or AOA-approved Medical School graduates or candidates for graduation who are eligible for a Graduate Training License in the state of Pennsylvania, and International Medical Graduates who have ECFMG certification, and preferably, experience in the US healthcare system, are candidates for selection.
We accept applications only through ERAS. We do not offer out of match positions.